I finally tried Kelly’s Artichoke Chicken today. It was good! Her recipe calls for raw chicken breasts with the artichoke mixture smeared on top & baked. However, I had some cooked chicken handy so I just chopped it up & mixed it all together. Serve this dish over rice.
- 1 (15 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, mix together the artichoke hearts, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, and garlic salt. Place chicken in a greased baking dish, and cover evenly with artichoke mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until chicken is no longer pink in the center and juices run clear.