Here is the link to it on allrecipes.com http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Sour-Cream-Chicken-Paprika/Detail.aspx?prop31=1
You can leave breasts whole or cut them up, whatever your preference. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and pan-fry until cooked through and juices run clear, about 10 minutes. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
Using the same skillet, cook onion in butter until translucent but not brown, about 5 to 8 minutes. Season with paprika and salt. Pour chicken stock into the pan, and bring all to a boil. Reduce heat to simmer; mix flour with sour cream until smooth, then whisk into chicken stock. Place chicken in skillet; simmer until chicken is heated through and sauce has thickened.
Sour Cream Paprika Chicken
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chicken stock* (If you do 2 cups of broth you will need MORE than 1 tsp flour…I ended up using about 1/4 cup flour) Another option would be to use less broth, but you’d still probably need more flour than this calls for
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour*
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream